Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Batman is Impressed.

*talking about the UFC fight*

Ian: but man
        it was glorious.

Camille: but man? is that like gay batman?

Ian: NANANANANANA BUTTMAAAN! GOOGLE SEARCH TIME!

Camille: He sees you when you're sleeping!
               He knows when you're awake!

Ian: Well.. that was a bad idea..

Camille: He'll knock you out and rape your ass,..

Ian: Especially with the safe search off.

Camille: So keep 'em closed for goodness sake!

Ian: That is quite a jam.

Camille: It has a dance too! Well, really more of a jig.. or a boogy...

Ian: He's got a feeling. That I was about to make a shitty Black Eyed Peas reference.

Camille: He's sexy and he knows it. There, now we both made lame references.

Ian: You made an LMFAO reference tough, you lose more than I do by default. Actually that's toally debatable.

Camille: Black Eyed Peas < LMFAO

Ian: I think they're both pretty terrible. But also you. You're terrible. >:[

Camille: Yeah probably.

Ian: I totally got on the wrong bus after my English class today. And I was halfway to [next town over] before I gave a shit.

Camille: Did you do yoga on the bus?

Ian: No, I laughed for about 5 minutes though.

Camille: So no yoga then?

Ian: I had just texted my mom saying I'd see her in a few. Then I was all uhh.. wrong bus. Jk, see you in 20.

Camille:  Why no yoga?!

Ian: I can't do yoga while laughing! I simply do not have the fortitude!

Camille: Dammit, Ian why won't you live out this dream for me?!?

Ian: You have to chase your own dreams, Camille! It has to be you!

Camille: I can't do yoga on a bus alone! I'll get raped!

Ian: Pshaw, if you can do yoga on a bus you can slap down a triangle choke on a bus!


Camille: Do you know what percentage of bus-yoga-doing girls get raped?? All of them!

Ian: 100% in Japan.

Camille: And triangle chokes are for trains. Yoga is for buses. I find your lack of Bus-Yoga disturbing.

Ian: Well I find your lack of bus-triangling disappointing.

Camille: I can't even remember the last time I was on a bus!

Ian: And now you will have no need for a bus. Your dreams will never come true.

Camille:




Ian:



Camille:



Ian:


Camille:



Ian: O.k. Most impressive.

Camille: >>Most Impressive
 >>Impressive

Ian: SHHH

Camille: >>Impress.

Ian: SHHHHHHH

Camille: Batman is impressed.

Ian: Don't you point out my fallacies!

Camille:



No comments:

Post a Comment